Selasa, 17 Maret 2009

oUr dRama's stories


In eleventh grade definietely in second semester,our task art was created drama about the legend of many villages in Kepahiang Regency. There were three groups in our class. My group has thirteen members and our drama title was "The legend of Embong Ijuk Village".
In this drama,I acted as a witch. It was very hard. But a character was chosen by my self,because I was a writer of the story.According to me, I acted as a witch was challenge for me.I should remember the entire dialog for my character.And the most dofficult,I should laugh like a witch.
My friends also said that my laugh was very similar with a witch.But,my face wasn't similar with a witch who was famous with bad heart.
In the practice time,my group never practiced seriously.There were many misunderstanding between us,different arguments also happen in many time.The practice usually done when the school was over until afternoon.And it was make us very tired.
A first,second,and next performance,my group never was worse than the other groups.All of those gave experience and taught us to make our last performance be a best.Because the last performance was the important to concludes our score.
When the last performance came,I was very afraid. I thought our practice wasn't maximal.All equipments were ready.All actors wore their costume as their character.I was used black robe.And my hair missed and my face has been made up like a witch.
After all the group show their performance,we prepared to show our drama,I also have job as music operator,it made me little busy,but I can handled it.And I never imagine my group can give beautiful performance.
Act by act were played.And then it was finished. And now,this time for amounted the score.My group got A+ and we have been the best.I and my friend were very happy.And the last our work not useless because we have been the best.

2 komentar:

  1. wow...funtastic!!! excelent!!
    yo're fluent in english too...

    emmm...why in this blog don't have shoutbox or something like that??

    BalasHapus
  2. GG dah,,, pinter amit nih anak!!! ajarin bikin template dunkz yang ada home page about me gito!! yups

    BalasHapus

 

Copyright © 2009 by ^Lety_ChweAtZ